IRA and 401k Business Financing | ROBS Plan
When you set up your own California Business Funding Plan commonly known as a ROBS (Roll Over as Business Startup) Plan you will have the ability to directly control the investment of your retirement funds to….
- Buy Start or Finance a business with no tax liability or penalties on your rollover
- Use up to 100% of your funds from IRAs, 401(k)s, or other qualified Retirement Plans
- Save thousands in financing costs
- Pay yourself …and your family members…salaries and benefits
- Use as an equity investment and in combination with other financing options, including SBA, Bank, and other types of loans
- Tax defer your new business profits to a new retirement account
$100.00 – California State Filing fee
CA Initial List Every corporation and LLC shall file an initial Statement of Information with the Secretary of State within 90 days of the original filing of the articles. Cost for initial list is $25 for Corporations and $20 for LLCs.
CA Annual List Corporations need to file the Statement of Information each year in the anniversary month with a fee of $25. LLC’s file once every 2 years in their anniversary month with a $20 fee.
Franchise Tax. Every California company is subject to an additional Franchise Tax that is $800.00 per year.
California Business Funding Plan Complete Setup
We provide the following :
*Plus State Filing Fee ** Plus Administrator Fees
Call now to set up your turnkey California Business Financing Plan quickly, efficiently, and economically. Please see “IRA and 401K Business Financing Plan“ or call toll free: